Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a(n) Accounts Payable Supervisor. In this position, you would be a key part of the [insert functional area/team] team. A successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- Lead day to day AP operations Domestic and International in order to work in an efficient and accurate manner to support the business globally
- Ensure vendors and employee reimbursements are paid timely, accurate and efficient manner consistent with the guidelines and Lutron policies.
- Follow Internal KPI's based on several metrics.
- Build strong relationship within and outside departments.
- Global Operations (Purchasing, Warehousing) any department in the company will interact with AP Supervisor
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- College Degree (accounting preferred)
- 5-8 years’ experience leading Accounts Payable team
- Excellent Communication skills, team work, hand on, relationship building
- Experience/Knowledge Accounts Payable Internationally (Mexico and China prefferred)
- Technical aptitude
- Computer skills required and preferred (i.e. MS Office required, Lexmark a plus)
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA