A&D Specification Sales - Mexico City
Specification Sales - Architects and Designers - Mexico City
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a A&D Specification Sales. In this position, you would be a key part of the Sales team. A successful Specification Sales will ….
- Create "one-name specification" Lutron specifications and convert them into orders for all Lutron specification grade products by training and motivating the specifier about the business benefits to their clients regarding the control of the "Light Environment".
- Educate the specifier about the value of Lutron lighting controls (Show, Tell, Sell)
- Job layouts, write "One-Name" specifications and create and present proposals.
- Surround jobs that are in the territory (team selling with Lutron people). Identify all key players in a project and make sure they understand the value of Lutron's proposal.
- Control / manage projects from specification to bid to purchase ensuring all parties are well informed and Lutron gets the order.
- Build relationships with Mexico City specifiers.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Degree in engineering or architecture (preferred) or related degree with a greater than 3.0 GPA
- 3 to 10 years of successful sales experience in the specification market place (electrical, lighting and/or high technology products preferred.)
- A passion For Architectural and design a must
- Experience solving complex problems within a team environment
- Excellent verbal communication
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through LutronUniversity and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.