Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Trade Manager-Export. In this position, you would be a key part of the Global Trade Compliance team. A successful Trade Manager-Export will...
- Accountable for operational compliance including screening business partners and ECCN classification
- Develop metrics reporting for export logistics partners
- Prepare compliance reports, graphs and other presentations for leadership.
- Maintain and update global export procedures.
- Support training on compliance matters.
- This role is responsible to audit compliance with trade procedures, to manage trade compliance projects.
- Identify global opportunities for trade process improvements, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Support any trade audits at the direction of Senior Manager.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values.
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- 12+ years working for a large import/exporter manufacturing company is required.
- Strong knowledge of Export regulations. Customs knowledge a plus.
- Project Management experience is required.
- Experience with trade documentation.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and high level of ethical standards.
- Data mining skills using MS Excel, Access,
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.