Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Trade Manager-Export. In this position, you would be a key part of the Global Trade Compliance team. A successful Trade Manager-Export will...
- Lead Global Trade Compliance Council projects.
- Participate in internal or external trade audits of compliance activities.
- Research and interpret regulations to support business needs.
- Analyze, investigate and review trade data to identify opportunities and risks.
- Prepare compliance reports, graphs and other presentations for leadership.
- Maintain and update policies and global procedures.
- Support and deliver training on compliance matters.
- This role is responsible to audit compliance with trade policies and to update policies and procedures, to manage trade compliance projects.
- Support the development and delivery of trade training as well as, identify global opportunities for trade process improvements, efficiency, and effectiveness if internal controls.
- Key role will measure operations compliance with internal controls.
- Support any trade audits at the direction of Senior Manager.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values.
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- 12+ years working for a large import/exporter manufacturing company is required.
- Expert knowledge of Customs and Export regulations.
- Strong Project Management experience is required. PMI is a plus.
- Experience with trade auditing along with documentation of process.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and high level of ethical standards.
- Data mining skills using MS Excel, Access,
- Customs Broker License is preferred.
- Comfortable working with Attorney-Client Privilege information.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.