Lutron’s Technical Sales and Services Graduate Development Program
Location: London – UK
Start Date: September 2018 – You must have graduated prior to this date to be considered.
Who we are:
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
How the Program works?
As part of our Technical Sales and Services Graduate Development Program, you will have the opportunity to learn our business from the ground up with a great deal of responsibility and autonomy early in your career.
As a member of the Graduate Program, you will be tasked with a variety of responsibilities that will keep you growing professionally and personally.
In your first two years, the Program offers you the opportunity to rotate across the Sales Operations business unit as well as the opportunity to travel internationally to visit our HQ in USA.
- You will participate in an intensive training program at our London office, to quickly integrate you into life at Lutron.
- You will then complete several weeks rotations through various departments (Integrated Systems, Inside Sales and Services, Technical Support, Project Management and Supply Chain) learning the skills for success.
- In parallel with the rotation, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the Lutron business by working on cutting edge projects with external customers as well as key Lutron stakeholders in engineering, operations and sales.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to transition into a permanent position within the sales and operation department.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or similar). Obtained with at Least 2:1 or a GPA of 3.0
- English and European Language
- Leadership experience: Athletics, academics, professional, clubs, politics, etc
- Presentations: Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Passion and ability to make things happen.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Lutron offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package with a dynamic and professional work environment. Continued career growth is a priority and continuous learning and development is our goal. We are looking for candidates who love challenges, enjoy working on teams, and are looking to be an industry leader.
What you need to do now?
The next step is simple: click "apply now" and upload an up-to-date copy of your CV and complete our online application form.