Test Engineer Team Lead
Lutron Electronics – Test Engineer Team Lead
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an experienced Test Engineer Team Lead at our worldwide headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. As a successful System Assurance Engineer, you will work collaboratively with design engineers and product managers to ensure the integrity of Lutron’s innovative control systems for residential and commercial environments . You will join a dynamic group, learning from experiences and from one another and always seeking to discover innovative technologies, computing techniques, innovative designs, and process improvement methods.
Ensure the integrity of Lutron’s innovative control systems.
- Review, influence, and approve customer requirements and technical specifications
- Architect testing platforms and develop system test plans
- Perform full system testing of all lighting, shading and HVAC control system components (PC tools, Processors, devices, mobile devices, and interfaces) to maintain Lutron’s reputation of “Best in Industry” products and systems
- Develop software tools and automated testers to help support the development and testing of new and existing software
- Help Engineering determine and resolve test site issues by reproducing and identifying software issues
- Interface between Test team and Design teams to ensure bugs are identified, communicated, tracked, and resolved
- Help support internal training of system products to Sales, Engineering, and customers
Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with at least a 3.0 GPA
- 4 or more years of Product and/or System Testing or equivalent systems design experience
- Experience writing test plans based on engineering and customer specifications
- Experience working with internal and external customers to troubleshoot and resolve test site issues
- Experience with designing and implementing automated tests
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills with attention to details
- Experience using terminal applications, engineering software utilities debuggers, and issues tracking software utilities to troubleshoot, replicate and document system issues
- Basic understanding of computer networks, Internet Protocols and Ethernet
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com.