Lutron is a human and technology-centered and people-driven company. We have a long history of significant growth and smart innovations.
- The industry is born: Our founder’s first invention of an energy saving solid state dimmer and the resulting inception of Lutron in 1961 marked the birth of the lighting control industry.
- Control systems for every market: Lutron has control solutions targeting a wide variety of light, shade, and temperature applications for a single room all the way up to a multi-building campus. Our distinguished installations include The White House, the homes of numerous celebrities, The Empire State Building, 49ers Stadium, LEGOLAND theme park (Günzburg), NASA HQ, and multiple others.
- Smart connected systems and IoT: Lutron has been at the forefront of innovating products for smart homes and connected buildings for more than 20 years and is now providing leadership in the human-centered IoT ecosystem. Our strategic alliances include integration with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Echo, Sonos, Nest, IFTTT, and multiple others.
- Foster sustainability, save energy, and protect our environment: Lutron controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, which reduces our customers’ electric bills by more than $1 billion annually.
Why is Lutron a good place for System Analysts
- Over the last 55 years, Lutron has innovated thousands of new products and has a broad repertoire of 3,000+ design and product patents
- We develop our hardware and software, which enables us to provide superior end-to-end experience for our users
- Lutron has a long history of adopting the latest technologies to the challenges of product and systems development. You will bring new capabilities and expertise to the design table, driving innovation and efficiency.
- We have a collaborative culture, you will be working side by side on cross-functional teams with other highly skilled engineers and designers, learning from their experiences and finding your own voice heard.
What you’ll do at Lutron
- Collaborate with geographically diverse development and quality assurance staff to implement, test, train users, and maintain complex web, mobile, and desktop applications
- Create functional and non-functional specifications, wireframes, use cases, and process flow diagrams
- Guide business stakeholders toward effective technology solutions to provide solutions.
- Manage scope, risks, issue escalation, and change control process by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, in order to establish time schedules with engineering
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product and system specifications and requirements
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s is preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience with at least a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience in software development projects
- Experience managing and analyzing requirements using Agile Methodologies, as well as, demonstrated experience in planning, tracking, and managing software development projects
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to drive consensus in group settings
- Prior experience in development, project management, user experience design, or quality assurance a plus
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.