Supply Chain Specialist/Engineer
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Operations Specialist. In this position, you would be a key part of the Window Shades Business Fabric Operations Team. A successful Operations Specialist will ….
Your Contributions and Responsibilities:
- Enable Sale Growth through the responsible managing of Lutron's inventory of fabric binders and sample to achieve exceptionally high fillrate to our.
- Be responsible for Operations support to fabric management team during the launch of new fabrics, binders, and samples.
- Be responsible to organize, engage in, and drive proactive communication with the supply chain partners related to fabric binders and sample program.
- Provide Operations support and analytic assistance to the fabric management team and to shades operations in the product life cycle (PLM) of our existing fabric offering.
- Initiate and drive process improvement activities which will improve customer fill rate and supply chain efficiency.
- Work on special projects and assignments as needed to support the Window Shades Business to improve service to to the Customer and to reduce cost.
- Learn Supply Chain and Operations methodology in general and as they related to fabric and the Shades Business. In this role, you will interact with colleagues on the fabric management team, shades operations team, EPS engineering, SQA, marketing, fabric suppliers, binder and sample suppliers, Lutron manufacturing plants, manufacturing engineering, and Lutron's 3PL partners.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business.
- Required Experience = TBD
- Good commuincation skills, relationship building, abilty to work on fast paced team, ability to handle multiople priorities and get results.
- Experience/Knowledge required (i.e. Familiarity with architectural design and project management processes OR Experience training or public speaking)
- Computer skills required and preferred: MS Office required
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.