Specification Services Representative
[Specification Services Representative]
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an opening for an experienced hire. In this position, you would be a key part of the Lutron global service team. A successful candidate could help design, quote, and win Lutron's premier jobs around the world.
- Provide technical application solutions and support for Lutron's global projects
- Develop lighting control and shading solutions for commercial projects
- Work closely with global sales and project managers to design and quote superior solutions
- Create detailed product proposals and sales proposals
- Prepare control system schematics using AutoCAD or Lutron Designer
- Develop lighting control and shading solutions for projects during specification and design
- Prepare occupancy & photosensor layouts using AutoCAD
- Prepare budget estimates for project during specification
- Provide technical application solutions and support for all of Lutron's projects in all global markets
- Assist in project coordination for key specification accounts
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
Be an innovative thinker
Be customer focused
- Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of architectural/construction industry and commercial project process a plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD a plus
- Knowledge of Lighting control industry a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.