Specification Sales London
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Specification Sales Manager. In this position, you wouldbe key part of the UK Sales team.
To develop and drive revenue in Europe and globally by partnering with specifiers and developers to design Lutron into their projects. Follow projects through to close.
- Drive Lutron sales growth to meet or exceed business plan targets.
- Develop strong relationships with specifier accounts to become the go-to person for total light control.
- Foster new specifier/influencer relationships to generate incremental sales for Lutron.
- Work with specifiers to expand Lutron total light control in all areas of the building.
- Generate specifications and technical drawings for specifiers
- Coordinate with territory sales team to surround the job and close orders from generated specifications.
- Build technical expertise with commercial and residential solutions.
- Prepare and present customer and influencer trainings, including CEUs and new product training
- Participate in local trade groups for influencers.
- Communicate proactively with territory, account management, residential and window sales teams about Lutron sales opportunities beyond your assigned accounts.
- Keep accurate expense records and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.