Social Media Community Leader
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for Social Media Community Leader. In this position, you would be a key part of the marcomm team. A successful Social Media Community Leader will ….
- Work closely with our key business stakeholders, create and execute integrated, online marketing & engagement campaigns for Lutron’s social media channels:
- Linked In
- Blog sponsorships
- Expand the Lutron social media program into new platforms that will enhance our brand and drive business results for end-user (residential and commercial) and professional audiences
- Develop and manage content calendars, including assets, to drive engagement
- Work closely with agencies to execute daily social media activities
- Oversee daily social media activity and elevate opportunities and challenges as they arise, including working with internal resources to answer technical and customer service-related questions when posted to social media channels.
- Manage and communicate reports in the social media and listening platform and other systems as assigned to determine success for each campaign
- Coordinate online social media programs with off-line marketing activities including PR, tradeshows, advertising, events, etc.
- Translate social media campaigns into clear performance metrics and continually optimize results
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices to understand how they can be applied to Lutron’s social media program
- Provide competitive or industry research when necessary
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, English, communications, History, Psychology or data sciences area of study preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing/communications role and 2+ years of experience in the social media marketing / paid search industry, preferably in an agency environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; this is a client-facing and team-facing role that requires confidence and the ability to persuade and educate others
- Creativity and a strong understanding of the customer
- Ability to produce great work results through relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, effective communication, and proactive problem solving
- Urgency, an attention to detail and a passion for social media
- Capacity to interact well with outside agencies as well as internal employees
- Resourceful, self-starter
- Subject matter expert in mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc)
- Working understanding of SEM best practices
- Experience using search engine tools and bid management systems (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Trends, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and familiarity with measurement tools that monitor traffic and engagement statistics.
- Google AdWords Certification or Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.