Senior Project Accountant
The management of Lutron’s financial information is critical to our business. As a Accounting Supervisor, you will be responsible for significant components of Lutron’s business. Your role will expand your skill set to include:
- Managing the Corporate Accounting Team and functional areas.
- Develop basic accounting principal standard
- Establis and develop Corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Handling the complete accounting for your assigned area(s)
- Providing financial information so that the best business decisions can be made by your cross-functional colleagues
- Deal with Internal / External Audit
- Creating management reports, reconcile financial statements, and handle other requests for both internal and external (taxing and legal authorities) customers
As a Accounting Supervisor, you will work with engineering, manufacturing, sales, operations, marketing, and senior management. As your understanding grows, you will be asked to provide more in-depth analyses, identify areas of opportunity, and keep a keen eye out for early warnings to issues. This position offers excellent growth potential, as the Accounting and Finance department interacts with the entire organization. After you become proficient in your initial assignment, you will have the opportunity to expand your career and become involved with all areas of the business.
In parallel with your first assignment, you will begin a training period that will familiarize you with the technologies Lutron employs, our corporate culture, philosophy, products, customers, and how we go to market. Mentoring is a key part of Lutron’s culture; you will have resources at your fingertips to help guide you in your career.
We seek talented, success-minded people with the desire and ability to make things happen.
Interested applicants must:
- Have a BS in Accounting (CPA)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of work experience (as Supervisor)
- Able to build relations outside of accounting team
- Experience on develop accounting Policies and Procedures
- Have strong analytic skills
- Enjoy challenge, settling for nothing less than excellence
- Pay attention to the details, but not get hung up on them
- Enjoy working in teams and possess outstanding communication skills
- Have excellent academic records, with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
- Have a history of making a difference – organizations are stronger when you become involved
- Demonstrate leadership – thinking, setting direction, creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, and priority-setting
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.