Salesforce Project Leader
Summary: The position will be responsible for leading multiple projects of the Salesforce.com platform in addition to performing ongoing Salesforce administration and development of functionality to meet business needs.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform to achieve business needs.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues and provide tier 1 system support.
- Create accounts / profiles, define fields, update layouts, create reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate directly with business leads to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field / page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects / priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with IT security to ensure Salesforce.com data is secure and compliant with corporate policy.
- Research and solve system integration issues and work closely with cross functional team members and development staff.
- Support projects through research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications.
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies.
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the Services related IT infrastructure and Salesforce environment.
Training and Development expectations
- Develop experience as a Salesforce.com developer and administrator.
- Work directly with Sales Cloud/Service Cloud and the entire Force.com platform.
- Learn and implement practical applications of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SoQL & Unit testing, and Web Services.
- Learn Salesforce Communities Administration.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Develop knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Develop knowledge of process builder and other workflow automation tools.
- Develop and apply Artificial Intelligence technology to improve business process efficiency in support of multi-year strategy.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.