Sales Representative, EW/Energy -Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an EW Sales Representative- Los Angeles. In this position, you would be a key part of the Electrical Wholesale/Energy team. A successful Sales Representative will grow sales by building relationships with key accounts and executing successful promotions and plans by partnering with sales, product management, and engineering. You will leverage your strong relationships to partner with our customers to grow Lutron's business and ensure that Lutron is the partner of choice in the lighting control category.
- Maintain regular contact and relationships with strategic EW account management and sales teams.
- Conduct strategic EW account business reviews, sales meetings and vision presentations in order to drive and develop Lutron business with same.
- Build business development plans with and for strategic EW accounts, driving execution of same.
- Drive rep partners to execute EW programs and initiatives via regular business reviews and communication with Rep principals, program managers and sales teams.
- Execute strategic selling events (Commercial Workshops, RAC seminars, Energy trade shows etc.).
- Call on and educate Electrical Contractors and Energy Contractors.
- Call on major end users in order to sell retrofit energy solutions.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Computer skills required and preferred (i.e. MS Office required, Salesforce.com a plus)
- Willingness to travel 65% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.