Residential Specification Sales London
Residential Specification Sales - London
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Residential Specification. In this position, you would be key part of the UK Sales team.
To develop and drive revenue in Europe and globally by partnering with specifiers and developers to design Lutron into their residential projects.
- Promote the Lutron brand and gain specifications for Lutron residential systems with account primarily made up of Interior Designers, Residential Architects, High End developers and Residential M&E Consultants.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new specification accounts to become the go-to person for total light control.
- Drive Lutron sales growth to meet or exceed business plan targets.
- Prepare and present customer and influencer trainings, including CPDs and new product training.
- Participate in local trade groups for influencers.
- Communicate proactively with colleagues within the residential dealer channel and window sales teams about Lutron sales opportunities beyond your assigned accounts.
- Manage projects efficiently using the Lutron CRM tool.
- Keep accurate expense records and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values.
- 5 to 15 years of experience specifying within the residential market place in Lighting , Av or related industry.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of customer types.
- Proven sales track record, and experience of account management within specification, and closing projects.
- Ability to instigate and foster a B2B relationship and help those customers by giving accurate and sound advice to their business through consultative selling.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate and technically competent.
- Proficiency in IT skills (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Desire to work as part of a dynamic team and develop a career with an ambitious company.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.