Residential Sales Manager - Pac NW & Rocky Mountain
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Residential Territory Leader for the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain Territory. This position requires a creative, motivated self-starter who can operate independently when given initial guidance, and deliver the required sales results.
- We are looking for a sales professional who will drive Lutron residential sales in the greater Rocky Mountain area. This position requires a self-starter who is a creative problem solver and who can operate autonomously.
- Drive Lutron residential system sales growth to meet plan objectives.
- Partner with Manufacturer's Agents and accounts to develop and execute strategic market plans that drive incremental sales.
- Be a subject matter expert to your accounts.
- Stay current with market trends and Lutron products and lighting solutions.
- Provide relevant, timely training to accounts on new products, current sales programs and industry trends.
Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS/BA; or equivalent work experience.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
- Proven ability to drive sales.
- Experience with account management and sales generation in the residential industry.
- Aptitude to learn Lutron's channels, influencers, go-to-market strategies, products and total lighting solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with training or/and public speaking experience.
- MSOffice required
- Salesforce a plus
- Home Office Based (Seattle, WA)
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.