Regional Sales & Service Representative - (Los Angeles)
Los Angeles, CA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales and Service Representative - Los Angeles. In this position, you would be a key part of our sales team calling on Retail customers.
This key position requires a dedicated person to work with all levels of our retail customer’s regional field operations teams, strengthening the relationships, and optimizing sales and profits for Lutron and our customers.
Training is available and will offer a comprehensive introduction to Lutron culture and customers as well as Lutron’s consumer product families. Participants will also spend time shadowing successful Sales and Service Representatives in their markets to gain insight into the day-to-day job responsibilities.
Sales and Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with Home Improvement retailer’s regionally and at the district and store management level.
- Support and work closely with Regional and District Service management.
- Training Service Team Members and store associates to be Lutron product experts.
- Coordinate and execute sales initiatives while identifying new business opportunities for cross merchandising and product visibility.
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values
- Be Passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer-focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-3 years sales or customer facing experience
- Must have good communication skills, be goal oriented, have a good work ethic, and be a team player.
- Ability to work independently, plan and organize your time effectively.
- Proven success developing and executing sales programs that promote products at the retail level a plus
- Strong organizational skills as well as an ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to travel 50% in market
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive salary, compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.