Quotation Engineer - Lutron Shanghai
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Quotation Engineer. In this position, you would be a key part of the Integrated System team. A successful Quotation Engineer will ….
· Support sales for effective selling Lutron’s lighting control system and shade control system.
· Supply the official quote and Single line to the distributer on time, support sales to achieve the Designer companies
· Create quotation from load schedules and electrical drawings for both lighting control and shade projects
· Preparation of budget price, official quotations, single line drawings.
· Cooperate with the headquarters to maintain quotation tools.
· Support CS team about Wallbox products.
· Work closely with PM and FSE to deal with system updating, service fee.
· Technical supports to the customer about our products.
· Help sales maintain sales force system.
· Work closely with headquarters’ engineers to deal with the custom products.
· Backup quotation work for the colleague in other areas of China.
· Run monthly report for quotation summary to sales team.
· Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
· Be passionate
· Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
· Be an innovative thinker
· Be customer focused
· Be ethical
· Educated to at least a degree level, prefer electrical engineering/electronics degree holder
· Minimum 5 years’ work experience with at least in lighting control system
· Good communication, flexible work format
· To have a methodical approach and attention to detail
· Familiar with the lighting control system’s design
· Ability to deal with the international projects with headquarters’ engineer
· Computer skills required and preferred (i.e. MS Office required, Salesforce.com a plus)
· MS Office, CAD, FTP, on-site meeting software
· Willingness to travel 5% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
· Cantonese Speaker
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through LutronUniversity and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE