Architectural Lighting Associate
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has an immediate opening for an Architectural Lighting Controls Associate at our Coopersburg, PA corporate headquarters. A successful candidate will provide unsurpassed design assistance for Lutron sales teams focused on specifications and specifiers. You will use your technical skills and construction industry knowledge to develop system/product solutions and supporting design documentation.
• Develop lighting control and shading solutions for projects during specification and design
• Prepare control system schematics using AutoCAD / Proprietary Design Software
• Prepare occupancy & photo sensor layouts using AutoCAD
• Prepare budget estimates for project during specification
• Provide technical application solutions and support for all of Lutron's projects in all global markets
• Assist in project coordination for key specification accounts
• Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values.
• Be passionate
• Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
• Be an innovative thinker
• Be customer focused
• Be ethical
• BS in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Construction Engineering or related degree preferred.
• Associates degree in architectural technology field with related experience accepted. 3.0 GPA or greater required.
• Internship or Co-op experience in the construction or specification industry, preferred
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Knowledge of architectural/construction industry is required
• Additional Autodesk software knowledge is a plus
• Lighting design experience is a plus
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double-digit growth annually. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to help us service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.