Overall Job Purpose:
Seek out process or equipment improvements to increase efficiency, reduce cost and grow European operations
- Facilitate the introduction of new products / systems.
- Identify and drive improvement projects to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Facility maintenance and Health & Safety.
- Drive projects to reduce waste and environmental impact
- Work closely with global engineering and manufacturing to spread best practices
- Flexible and able to work across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to develop a continuous improvement culture.
- Comfortable balancing both daily tasks and higher-level initiatives.
- Hands-on and leads by example. Positive attitude.
- Record of initiating and driving successful improvement projects would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; capable of communicating and influencing across departments and regions
Experience & Knowledge:
- 0-5 years’ experience in operations, manufacturing, or warehousing
- Degree in Operations / Manufacturing / Engineering
- Advanced Excel experience