Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., the leading manufacturer of high quality lighting control systems, has an immediate need for a CNC Programmer/Machinist. In this key position you will be responsible for machining intricate engineering prototypes and innovative tooling essential for manufacturing. You will work closely with Lutron’s engineers and designers to bring exciting new products to market.
- Program HAAS machining centers with the use of our CAM software.
- Manual machining on Milling, Lathe, and Surface Grinder.
- Produce high quality machined prototype models for product research and development.
- Machine and build state of the art tooling to support product manufacturing.
- Machine and assemble advanced test equipment used for product calibration and reliability assurance.
- Work closely with Lutron’s engineers and designers in a vital role that supports new product innovation.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the machine trade.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude is required.
- Basic Computers skills required.
- Experience programming 3 axis machining centers is a plus.
- Experience with HAAS machining centers is a plus.
- Experience programming with Pro-e and/or Creo Elements is a plus.
- Good communication skills, as well as an ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment.
- Tool and Die certificate not required but is a plus.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.