Lead Project Accountant
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Lead Project Accountant. In this position, you would be a key part of the Finance and Accounting team. A successful Lead Project Accountant will work with engineering, manufacturing, sales, operations, marketing, and senior management. As your understanding grows, you will be asked to provide more in-depth analyses, identify areas of opportunity, and keep a keen eye out for early warnings to issues. This position offers excellent growth potential, as the Accounting and Finance department interacts with the entire organization. After you become proficient in your initial assignment, you will have the opportunity to expand your career and become involved with all areas of the business.
Contributions & Responsibilities:
The management of Lutron’s financial information is critical to our business. As a Senior Project Accountant, you will be responsible for significant components of Lutron’s business. Your role will expand your skill set to include:
- Managing the financial information for several Lutron manufacturing sites, Lutron-owned international subsidiaries, or corporate functional areas.
- Handling the complete accounting for your assigned area(s)
- Providing financial information so that the best business decisions can be made by your cross-functional colleagues
- Creating management reports, reconcile financial statements, and handle other requests for both internal and external (taxing and legal authorities) customers
- Ability to complete or achieve a CPA is highly desirable
- As a Lead Project Accountant, you will work with engineering, manufacturing, sales, operations, marketing, and senior management. You will be asked to provide more in depth analysis, identify areas of opportunity, and keep a knee eye out for early warnings to issues.
We seek talented, success - minded people with the desire and ability to make things happen.
Interested applicants must:
- Have a BS in Accounting ( Cumulative GPA 3.2)
- + 5 years of work experience
- Strong Analytic skills
- Enjoy a challenge while settling for nothing less than excellence
- Pay attention to the details, but not get hung up on them
- Enjoy working in teams and possess outstanding communication skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA