Integrated Systems Specialist
Integrated Systems Representative/Specialist
Lutron EA Ltd. has an immediate opening for an Integrated systems Representative In this position, you would be a key part of the Integrated systems team. A successful Integrated systems specialist will ….
- Create quotations from load schedules and electrical drawings for both lighting control and shade projects.
- To provide support for all successful projects including entering data onto QTT.
- Prepare schematic drawings
- Advise Customers on the best lighting solutions
- Participate in the implementation of basic process improvements.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Educated to at least degree level, prefer electrical engineering/electronics degree holder
- Fluent in verbal/written English. Additional European Language is preferred.
- To have a methodical approach and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Experience of electrical estimating/quotations or project management
- Knowledge of CAD and proficient in the use of drawing and estimating tools.
- Ability to read and understand electrical construction drawings
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.