Inside Sale - Post Occupancy Service Sales
Post Occupancy Service Sales Team
Our Inside Service Sales Team has an immediate opening for an individual to increase Service sales nationally.
This position offers a great opportunity to work closely with our sales team, reps, outside field service team, and end users. In this role you will be responsible for effectively managing service sales from proposal to long-term client relationship. This person will also coordinate internally with Field Service scheduling & parts team, as well as integrated systems and engineering support to make sure all services are executed smoothly.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Conduct outbound calls to end-users with existing Lutron lighting control systems to sell our Services.
- Enlist and utilize Sales Analyses to research, evaluate and forecast incoming orders.
- Provide sale assistance to our outside sales and field service teams for an assigned territory.
- Assist current service plan clients with coordinating their maintenance visits.
- Assist with service sales training for internal & external Lutron teams.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with a wide range of areas in the company. Problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment are imperative. The position also requires interfacing with multiple software tools; so strong computer skills are a must.