Infrastructure IT Specialist
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Infrastructure IT Specialist. In this position, you would be a key part of the IT Infrastructure team. A successful IT Specialist will ….
Contributions & Responsibilities:
- You will manage operations and projects for a portion of Lutron's IT Infrastructure to ensure it meets the needs of the business.
- You will be expected to maintain expected system uptime and complete projects on time.
- Technical administrator capabilities for a network, server, workstation and/or hosting service.
- Manage vendors, contractors and other third parties to improve the IT infrastructure.
- You will work closely with other IT Infrastructure system administrators to ensure the entire infrastructure is performing.
- You will work with various part of the business gather requirements and deliver infrastructure updates for them.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS in an IT related degree (IST, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS) required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an IT system or network administrator.
- Able to manage technology life cycle, communicate well, learn new technologies and work on a cross functional team.
- Experience with networking, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Windows 10 desktop, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager or Microsoft Office 365.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA