Information Technology Specialist - 2017
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an opening for an Information Technology Specialist. In this position, you would be a key part of the Information Systems team at our corporate headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. A successful Information Technology Specialist will use their technical and customer service skills to solve technical problems for the organization. You will have the opportunity to explore several areas of IT over the course of your career at Lutron. These roles might include Application Developer, ERP Analyst, Network Administration, Windows Administration, and IT Security Analyst.
- Manage projects to completion
- Work closely with a team with other highly skilled computer science and information technology professionals to deliver top-quality IT solutions
- Devise and implement new IT processes for continuous improvement
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Technology or Management Information Systems with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of computer systems, programming language, operating systems, networking and/or database
- Internship or Co-op experience, preferred
- Hands-on attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
- Self-starting, inquisitive, flexible, multi-tasking
- Driven to maintain high standards of quality, even under pressure
- The ability and interest in managing multiple projects and changing priorities
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.