Global Logistics Coordinator
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Global Logistics Coordinator. In this position, you would be a key part of the Logistics team. A successful Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for managing all aspects of shipping and delivery, specifically with regard to customer satisfaction.
· Tracking and Tracing of domestic and international Inbound, Outbound, Intracompany Shipments.
· Reports on shipment status to the organization.
· Sets up and follows through expedite shipments.
· Requests quotes from carriers.
· Provides transportation solutions for customer service to meet customer requirements.
· Leads the freight claims process including documentation and investigation.
· Maintains the Company Routing Guide.
· Works with customer service, sales, and marketing groups to provide logistics support.
· Works with ground, air, and ocean carriers and forwarders to schedule and coordinate shipments and deliveries.
· Provides domestic and international carriers with documentation as needed.
· Provides expedite shipments reports.
· Provides insight for continuous process improvements.
· Other projects as assigned.
Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
· Be passionate
· Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
· Be an innovative thinker
· Be customer focused
· Be ethical
· Domestic Supply Chain experience
· Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
· Customer service experience.
· Knowledge of logistics, distribution, and trade compliance (a plus).
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or 2 years of logistics/supply chain required.
· Oracle E1 experience (a plus).
· Speaking Spanish (a plus).
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.