Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (FSE) - Mexico City
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has an immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer. In this position, you would be a key part of the Lutron Latin America Sales Operations Team. A successful FSE will ….
- Execute the start up of Lutron Commercial Systems on Lighting control projects
- Support on warranty and service visits of current projects and customers
- Provide technical support to Specifications Sales team and Lutron authorized dealers
- Achieve targeted dates and costs on start ups.
- Ensure 100% functionality on projects assigned
- Build strong relationship with Lutron corporate engineering teams as well as sales and Lutron dealers, to maintain and enhance Lutron's reputation
- Train Dealers and end users on Lutron Commercial Systems
- Proactively Stay updated on new systems and technologies related.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- B.S. In Electrical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Electromechanical or equivalent education.
- Experience / knowledge on networking desirable
- MS Office sound knowledge
- Familiarity with Programming fundamentals and Electrical Drawings interpretation
- Self starter , good to excellent communication skills.
- Team player, self organized
- Strong customer oriented behavior / Customer care focus
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.