Field Service Engineer-Macau
Field Service Engineer - Macau
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer.
Provide on-site support to Lutron customers, including installation, commissioning and other technical related demands.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to Lutron customers in the filed
- On-site technical support to Lutron customers and jobs
- Install and commission projects by working closely with electrical contractor and distributors
- Regular visits to job sites and provide warrant and services
- Become proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing Lutron Systems while following field service procedures.
- Coordinate with onsite contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover
- Train customers and maintenance staff on how to use Lutron systems
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or computer Science
- Minimum 5 years Electrical and construction site experience
- 3-5 years hands on Lighting/AV commissioning experience
- Knowledge in lighting controls, building management systems required
- Strong problem solving/fault finding skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self motivated
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- FLuency in English
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.