Experienced Recruiting Manager
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Experienced Recruiting Manager. In this position, you would be a key part of the hiring and on-boarding team. You will share your passion for attracting, evaluating, and hiring the best talent with Lutron hiring managers across the organization. A successful Experienced Recruiting Manager will work collaboratively across the organization to meet the talent needs of the organization. Your experience running a team of sourcers, schedulers, and/or recruiters will drive more efficient and lower cost hiring practices for the organization.
- Insure that all professional hires meet Lutron standards for excellence.
- Define sourcing plans and strategies to identify best in class talent for Lutron.
- Work directly with Hiring Managers across business units, functions, and geographies to specify openings and evaluate candidates. Ultimately responsible for filling all professional positions in North America.
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience
- Mentor and develop a team of recruiters to meet the professional pipeline needs of the organization.
- Maintain top quality vendor relationships to augment recruiting needs.
- Manage, develop, and mentor team while driving a high level of performance against aggressive hiring plans.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS degree required with strong academic performance (GPA 3.0 or greater)
- Worked directly with Hiring Managers in a wide variety of functions/business units of a company (functional, geographic, etc.)
- Managed a partnership of recruiting agencies while driving a high level of performance against aggressive hiring plans
- Demonstrated expertise in competency-based hiring and candidate evaluation.
- Experience as a power user of Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Taleo Business Edition
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.