Equipment Support Technician
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening in our Alburtis Pennsylvania facility for an Equipment Support Technician on our 2nd shift. In this role you will help maintain, repair, and troubleshoot all of the testing and manufacturing equipment used to produce our high quality products. You will also have the opportunity to work with state of the art manufacturing technologies and test equipment being qualified by engineering to support our new product manufacturing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide unscheduled troubleshooting and repair support of equipment to the manufacturing/engineering lines, responding to breakdowns and provide root cause and corrective actions.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks on manufacturing and test equipment to maintain a safe and reliable environment.
- Implement equipment improvement projects related to equipment safety and product quality and delivery.
- Work with manufacturing engineering to make equipment improvements before transferring the products to destination facilities.
- Interact within the Equipment Support Team and provide status updates and offer assistance to other group members to maintain a minimal to zero work order back log.
- Maintain the equipment calibration process to comply with Lutron procedures and meet ISO requirements
- 2 or 4 year Electronics, Electrical, Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent Degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on work experience with electronics, electrical, or electrical equipment is preferred
- Aptitude in troubleshooting, rebuilding, and maintaining various manufacturing equipment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.