EE/MEP Specification Sales - Mexico
Specification Sales - Mexico City
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Specification Sales person. In this position, you would be a key part of the Mexico sales team.
In this position, you will focus on electrical engineers and lighting design market. In addition, you would be a key part of the Window System and Lighting Controls Specification team, helping to drive a growing business. You will educate specifiers, such as architects, designers and developers, on Lutron product benefits and our world-class customer support services. A successful Window Systems and Lighting Controls- Specifications Salesperson will have the following responsibilities:
- Promote the Lutron brand and gain specifications for Lutron Systems with account primarily made up of EE and MEP.
- Develop new customer relationships and business opportunities
- Close lighting controls and window systems projects through technical expertise and a high level of customer service
- Surround project specifications thru effective communication with team members, rep agents, and other specifying or end user influencers.
- Represent Lutron at Industry trade organizations
- Become a technical expert on Lutron products for our customers
- Utilize Saleforce CRM tool to maintain customer and project information
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BS in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Construction Engineering or related degree with a greater than 3.0 GPA
- 5+ years of prior architectural sales or industry experience desired
- A passion for architecture and designis a must
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical products, their benefits, and specifications
- Experience solving complex problems within a team environment
- Prior electrical engineering, product, or lighting design experience necessary
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.