Director - International Customer and Service Operations
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for Director - International Customer and Service Operations which is a key part of the overall global sales team. This leader will use their collaborative style and close ties to the sales force to grow sales while enhancing Lutron's reputation in the marketplace. You will build a strong partnership to open new international markets and grow existing ones. This position will work closely with Lutron International sales teams, supporting large construction projects and servicing customers to live our First Principle "Take Care of the Customer". Key metrics will include on-time delivery, service quality, and sales growth.
- Passionately advocate for international customers at headquarters
- Enhance the reputation of the company and make Lutron “Easier to do business with”
- Develop and present business cases in order to drive service, quality, and cost initiatives.
- Drive the globalization of Lutron service standards and processes
- Lead and develop the global service organization, multi-national locations. Build a strong succession plan.
- Work with Lutron IT, stakeholders of all functional areas and 3rd party software consultants to improve Lutron's existing systems and processes
- Conduct financial analyses in order to manage project budgets.
- Create capacity models in order to drive continuous improvement and staffing plans.
- Personality characteristics
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS in IT, CS, Engineering or Supply Chain
- MBA a plus
- 10-15 years’ work experience within a Service or Operations team leading system improvement or operations focused projects.
- Experience working and living outside of North America
- Excellent communication skills, very proactive, and self-driven: will hold themselves and team members accountable.
- Ability to analyze and make decisions based on business information, and create a justifiable ROI
- Successful at presenting ideas and strategy proposals to senior / executive management and getting consensus.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to represent our International customers and offices at the Corporate headquarters in Coopersburg, PA.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.