Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative - Office Administrator - London
Lutron EA Ltd has an immediate opening for an office administrator. In this position, you would be a key part of the Sales Operation team. A successful office administrator will...
Overall Job Purpose:
To ensure EA offices are professionally presented, maintained and run efficiently and all legal and social responsibilities Lutron has for its employees and customers are met.
- Handling operator calls and welcoming visitors to Lutron.
- Mail handling.
- Courier bookings and receipts.
- Assist with event management for trade shows, experience centre events and customer events. Booking of venues, invitation management, hotels and restaurants, travel etc.
- Supplier Management, work with Marketing Exec to source best providers, obtain quotes, manage budgets, process POs and Invoices.
- Handle all request for visuals from customers, internal staff and journalists.
- Facilitate the production of case studies for Lutron sites.
- Office Supplies – Managing all office supplies. Placing orders when stock is running low, filling out PO’s and checking the invoices.
- Managing all meeting rooms to ensure technology is working, rooms are clean, tidy and equipped correctly
- HSE administration in partnership with our outsourced HSE provider and CB.
- Take care of requisitions, POs & invoices (including query resolution)
- Review supplier statements received and investigate any overdue items
- Additional adhoc duties, including but not limited to organising office events, presentation formatting for directors, admin support for the Sales and Operation Director, Back up for Training Administrator and others if required.
- Previous sales office or customer-focused office experience (min. 3 years)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work using own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft office suite skills
- Minimum of A-level education
- European languages a plus