Customer Service Rep
[Must include the Employee Value Proposition] [Why would a top employed person want to take this job?]
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a(n) [insert job title]. In this position, you would be a key part of the [insert functional area/team] team. A successful [insert job title] will ….
- What are the results that are expected from the job? (i.e. Reduce the cost of raw materials by 10% each year)
- How will you measure the performance of an employee in this position? (i.e. Manage 10-20 construction projects simultaneously to ensure customer satisfaction and Lutron profitability)
- What specialized skills do they need to have/acquire? (i.e. Build an expertise in ….)
- Who will they interact with? (i.e. Build strong relationships with … in order to ….)
- How will they interact with these groups? (i.e. Train customers to ….OR Lead a cross-functional team…)
- What types of organizations, if any, is the person expected to be involved with? (i.e. Maintain active participation in industry organization such as AIA)
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
Be an innovative thinker
Be customer focused
- Degree Requirements and preferred education (i.e. BS required, MBA preferred)
- Required Experience (i.e. Minimum 5 years work experience with at least in Electronic chip design)
- Other Skills required to be successful in the job (i.e. communication, relationship building, team work)
- Experience/Knowledge required (i.e. Familiarity with architectural design and project management processes OR Experience training or public speaking)
- Aptitude Requirements (i.e. Technical aptitude and ability to master complex building/lighting systems)
- Computer skills required and preferred (i.e. MS Office required, Salesforce.com a plus)
- Willingness to travel XXX% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through LutronUniversity and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.