Commercial Specification Sales Supervisor- Toronto
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. has an immediate opening for a Commercial Specification Sales Supervisor- Toronto . A successful Commercial Specification Sales person will drive Lutron sales by providing information, service and business support to positively influence decision makers in the commercial business to view Lutron as their first and full choice for lighting controls and shading solutions.
Expand markets and cultivate new customers while doing one of the most important jobs at Lutron Electronics. Build your career in an innovative, growing company that is a leader in the market by becoming a key member of our sales team.
- Become an expert in our Commercial lighting control solutions and drive the sales of dynamic systems
- Drive Lutron Commercial system sales growth to meet yearly targets
- Build strong, lasting business relationships with key decision makers (electrical engineers, lighting designers, electrical contractors) in the Commercial lighting control marketplace and related influencers (such as builders, remodelers, architects and interior designers)
- Develop strategic market plans that generate new accounts and drive incremental sales at existing accounts
- Stay current with market trends and anticipate account needs and opportunities.
- Listen to product suggestions and provide feedback to internal Lutron departments
- Stay current with all Lutron commercial products
- Generate required reports and management information to Sales management
- Keep records and contact information in a professional manner, using Salesforce.com that can be shared with appropriate Lutron people
- Communicate proactively with territory specification and commercial sales teams about Lutron sales opportunities beyond the Commercial market
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- BA/BS degree or college diploma and equivilant experience
- 5+ years sales or inside sales experience
- Experience in the controls and commercial automation industry a plus
- Aptitude to learn Lutron's channels, influencers, go to market strategies, products and total lighting solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (including overnight travel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience training and/or public speaking preferred
- Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint experience a plus
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.