China Standards Leader
China Standards Expert
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an expert dedicated to China standards. In this position, you would be a key part of the Global Standards team.
- Develop systematic sales for lighting controls in China
- Develop building performance standards in China
- Work with relevant Chinese government agencies
- Work with Lutron engineering to ensure match between Chinese standards and our products
- Provide market intelligence
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- PhD required
- Degree from or employment with top tier universty (e.g. Beijing University, Tsinghua University)
- Minimum 7 years work experience in academia, government, or industry.
- Experience with relevant Chinese government agencies (MoST, MoHURD)
- Fluent in Mandarin
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.