Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager - UK
Successfully support the management of large scale commercial lighting/shade projects from design and estimation through job close out. successful candidate will closely with sales, contractors and installers to manage project details, deliverables and customer expectations. Coordinate internally with operations, manufacturing, engineering, project teams, aps team, DB team and A3E. Ensure project profitability as well as customer satisfaction, quality standards and Commercial Project Timeline.
1. Manage, ownership of projects while assisting a project management team on large and small commercial and hospitality projects. A baseline assessment of understand the existing project management process including design intent versus customer & business needs. Performance of project management as measured by loyalty, profitability and project completion on schedule and budget. Successfully manage issues and risks to meeting business objectives.
2. Collaborate with project management team to standardize project management process capable of meeting customer expectations, achieving business objectives (profitability, working capital, etc.) and mitigating risks.
3. Make the effective project plan based on customer master project schedule.
4. Assist the project team to ensure the projects are carried out on-time and on-budget.
5. Assist with business risk evaluation with respect to project execution at the region level.
6. Assist with the management of the quality of project execution (design, construction and procurement).
7. Coordinate with customer and 3rd party vender for any change and utilize change management methods to build a robust process capable of sustained and predictable results.
8. Attend project meeting with owner, GC, EC specifier, etc.
9. Organize internal and external project meetings.
10. Provide standardized documentation as specified by customer
1. Min 2-3 Years of experience within a Project Management team within the electrical and lighting control industry
2. Ability to cooperate, support and work successfully in a team Environment.
3. Electrical/ lighting /construction industry background
4. Strong business orientation, customer focus and project management skills
5. Strong business acumen.
6. Results oriented.
7. Possess Leadership abilities