Assistant Project Manager
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. is recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager in our Commercial Projects and Service group. This position will be located in our corporate headquarters in Coopersburg, PA. A successful Assistant Project Manager will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage all aspects of commercial lighting control projects and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Successfully manage medium to large size commercial lighting/shade projects from design and estimating through job close out
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage deliverables and expectations
- Provide prompt status updates and professional problem resolution
- Understand and manage the construction schedule
- Coordinate the accurate and on-time delivery of Lutron products
- Work closely with the internal drawings team to create detailed submittal and installation related documentation specific to Lutron systems being installed
- Work closely with Field Service to share project information and ensure the successful start-up and close out of punch list items for the project
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Technical education or equivalent experience required (engineering, construction management)
- Construction industry related work experience required
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Project management experience in commercial construction preferred
- Lighting control experience preffered
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double-digit growth annually. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to help us service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.