Architectural Lighting Specialist
Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Architectural Lighting Specialist . As a lighting expert within our organization, you would be involved in a broad array of activities including lighting and control system design, training colleagues and customers on best practices in lighting and lighting control design practices, developing and authoring white papers, supporting customers and doing research. You may also be engaged in industry and trade organizations.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Theatrical lighting or related degree with a greater than 3.0 GPA
- 3+ years of prior lighting design or MEP industry experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to learn technical products, and specifications
- Experience solving complex problems within a team environment
- Industry certifications desired (LEED, CLEP, LC, etc)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD required (Revit, AGI-32 a plus)
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.