Lehigh Valley, PA
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. In this position, you would be a key part of the Legal, Treasury and Audit teams. A successful Administrative Assistant will ….
- Administer team leader Outlook calendars, organize meetings, book conference rooms, and schedule catering requests
- Travel coordination/arrangements
- Law Department invoice processing using Legal Tracker
- Preparing and editing documents, correspondence, reports, engagement letters, etc.
- Ability to proactively solve problems
- Maintain a filing system
- Maintain office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Backup for Administrative Assistant to the General Counsel and Senior Associate General Counsel
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelors degree required
- Four (4) years or more of progressive office experience as an administrative assistant required; legal administrative assistant experience would be a plus.
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in strong sales and profitability growth year over year. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services. EOE/AA