2018 Inside Sales - Serena Shade Specialists
Inside Sales Representative
SerenaShades.com, a part of Lutron Electronics, and a rapidly growing online source for DIY remote controlled shades in North America, is looking for top notch inside sales/tech support people, “SerenaShades.com Specialists”. Complete product line knowledge of our unique high-end window shades will be acquired through an extensive hands on training program. This position combines inside sales with customer service skills and computer, technical and spatial design abilities. A successful SerenaShades.com Specialist will utilize their excellent verbal, math, telephone and communication skills to engage with consumers that contact the company to drive sales. Serena’s Five Principles start with “Take Care of the Customer”. If you’ve got personality and the desire to work in an innovative and growing company, this job is for you!
• Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Schedule flexibility (business hours are from 8am - 8pm on Mon - Fri; 9am-6pm on Sat - Sun)
• Advanced computer skills and experience with web-based tools.
• Comfort with spatial, dimensional and technical principles are required.
• Past experience in interior design, engineering, architecture or sales are a plus.
• Acquiring knowledge of the SerenaShades.com product offering, website, CHAT system, admin tools, online design tool and principles.
• Converting customer telephone and CHAT inquiries for SerenaShades.com products into sales using recommended techniques.
• Timely and professional coordination and follow up with current and future customers by phone and email.
• Other miscellaneous duties may be included
Lutron Electronics offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, training and advancement. Visit our website at www.SerenaShades.com . EOE/AA