CampusInnovation Leadership Program Sales Leadership Development Program Field Service Development Program Construction & Design Development Program Software Engineering Lutron Co-op Program
Innovation Leadership Program
Our Innovation Leadership Program (ILP) gives you the tools you need to be successful in your primary role at Lutron—as well as contribute to the company’s culture. You have the skills and education to be an outstanding engineer—now you get your chance to prove it! Unlike a traditional rotation program, the ILP is a 2 year immersion in our culture of innovation and success.
How the program works
You’ll attend regular Innovation Leadership Forums and social events, designed to build a sense of community and camaraderie with your ILP class. You’ll also:
- Drive innovation projects aimed to continuously improve not only the engineering organization, but the company.
- Have the opportunity to work with outside suppliers, collaborate on cross-functional teams, interact with our customers, and take rotations into other functional and geographic areas.
- Participate in our New Engineering Training and hands-on Technical Support and/or Field Service, giving you the basic tools to succeed while getting to know our customers first-hand.Develop your potential
After completing the program, you’ll be more ready than ever to accelerate your career growth with Lutron. As a check-point, you’ll participate in a graduation where you’ll present what you’ve learned to new ILP members and senior management.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn how to succeed within Lutron’s culture, including how to:
- Be a valuable innovator
- Collaborate on projects with peers and upper management.
- Work with outside suppliers and customers
- Develop effective presentations
- Take ownership of a project using your technical expertise and leadership skills
What sorts of responsibilities will I have?
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various programs, including monthly development forums and the buddy program. You’ll take on projects to help the company improve. And, of course, you’ll be fully immersed in an engineering product development team, including driving development activities within your discipline to launch new products and/or support one of Lutron’s current product lines.
What’s the potential career path?
Career paths from the ILP span across the company. They include roles in:
- Engineering leadership
- Field service
- and more!
What types of majors do you hire to fill this position?
We’re looking for graduates with majors in:
- Electrical/computer/mechanical engineering
- Industrial/manufacturing/operations engineering
- Computer science