CampusInnovation Leadership Program Sales Leadership Development Program Field Service Development Program Construction & Design Development Program Software Engineering Lutron Co-op Program
Field Service Development Program
Supporting and commissioning Lutron’s lighting control systems is the basis for our Field Service Development Program. You’ll also help drive the development and growth of our service organization, while learning our business from the ground up.
How the program works
You’ll participate in an intensive 18 week training program (classroom instruction and field shadowing) to quickly integrate you into our field services team. In this program you’ll:
- Learn the skills necessary to be a successful Lutron service team member
- Work with experienced field engineers and learn from the best in the industry
- Work closely with Lutron’s project management and sales teams
After successfully completing the program you’ll be assigned to a 3-year (minimum) field service position in a metropolitan area.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn about our commercial products, building automation and control systems, and go-to market strategies, as well as develop skills in:
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Computer networking
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Presentation/public speaking
- Training techniques
What sorts of responsibilities will I have?
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting Lutron’s commercial customers as a Field Service Engineer
- Solving tough technical problems with larger advanced systems
- Identifying potential areas for process improvement and propose and implement solutions
- Identifying new professional services
What’s the potential career path?
Career paths within Field Service include:
- Territory Leader
- Technical Product Expert
Career paths within Applications Engineering include:
- Systems Sales Engineering
- Specification Sales
- Engineering Applications
- Project Management
What types of majors do you hire for this program?
We hire from all majors but are particularly interested in 4-year graduates of:
- Engineering Technology (Electrical / Computer)
- IT / Systems Engineering